Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spin 11/12/13 - High HR and Strength

I worked out three times today.  I subbed an AM spin class, went back to the gym for strength training and then ran 3 miles after work with Daniel and Mila.  Honestly, if I can avoid days like this, I will.  I hate working out in the AM and then having to finish something else after work.  But, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 

I've been given this week off to kind of do whatever I want as far as workouts go.  Doing whatever I want is nice, but after a while if I don't have something planned, I tend to not do anything.  Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with this.  I really just wanted to post a few spinning classes that I said I would post, I don't know, 5 months ago.  Sorry.  Better late than never, right?

I got good reviews from the two sessions that I did this week.  So, I will post one here, another one in a separate post.  I will try, really, really, honest, and truly try to post my weekly Tuesday along with one of my older ones every week until I get caught up. 

11/12/13 - 1 hr - High HR and Strength
4:00 W/U - Thrash Unreal by Against Me!

4:00 JUMPS - Resistence Level (RL) 6
Shake It by Metro Station

4:00 SEATED CLIMB (2:00) -> STANDING CLIMB (2:00) - 1 full turn every minute starting at the beginning
Sail by Awolnation

4:30 STANDING FLAT - 2 full turns off - I added some jumps for about 20 seconds every minute just to break up the monotony
I Like The Way You Move by Bodyrockers

6:00 SEATED CLIMB (3:00) -> STANDING CLIMB (3:00) - 1 full turn every minute starting at the beginning
Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups

4:30 RUNNING with RESISTENCE - 3 full turns off
OMG (ft. Will.I.Am) by Usher

6:00 SEATED CLIMB (3:00) -> STANDING CLIMB (3:00) - 1 full turn every minute starting at the beginning
Keep Hope Alive by The Crystal Method

5:45 JUMPS ON A HILL - 3 full turns off - staying seated and doing jumps into HP3 when the music picks up
Move To The Rhythm by Tiesto, Nari, & Malani & ...

6:00 SEATING CLIMB (3:00) -> STANDING CLIMB (3:00) - 1 full turn every minute starting at the beginning
Louder Than Words by Afrojack and David Guetta

3:45 SPRINTS (20'' on / 10'' off) X 6 - 3 full turns off
On The Dance Floor by David Guetta ft Will.I.Am

3:45 90'' HARD AND FAST STARTING AT 1:10 INTO THE SONG - leave the resistence
Return 2 Ibiza by DJ Caffeine  -- I don't think this is available on iTunes. 

C/D and stretch - I Cry by Florida and Ho Hey by The Lumineers

No comments:

Post a Comment