Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Quick Updates In The World Of Maria

What's up ladies and gentlemen?  Anyone thinking about 2015 races?  I know quite a few people who are, myself included.  I like planning way in advance.  It's funny that no one really wants to think about Christmas, but we'll start planning 2015 on January 1st, 2014!  LOL.  Even Daniel started thinking about my 2015 season by getting me started on some new tri and running gear.  Now, just need to work on funding for a bike upgrade  :).



I <3 SOAS!  I applied to be a part of the Moxie Multisport team and if that goes through I will have to wait to show off my new stuff in public.  I haven't tried on the Moxie gear, but it looks cool!  And, I like what Moxie is about.  So, sporting their gear will not be a problem.

So, which races will I be sporting any new gear I get?  As far as tris go, my sights are set on local sprints and olympics and Challenge races - Knoxville, Atlantic City (Full), and Venice.  I have not signed up for anything yet as I was waiting on my pro card and now I'm waiting for the appropriate links to register.  

Registered runs:
2/7/15 Best Damn Race Half Marathon in Safety Harbor
3/15/15 Rock N' Roll DC Full Marathon
4/20/15 Boston Marathon

Other runs past April have not been decided yet.  I would like to throw in a few shorter distances, like 5k, 10k, 15k.  But, nothing confirmed.  Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment