Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gift Ideas for the Person Who Has Everything

Since we won’t be spending Christmas with my family in North Dakota this year, I have been trying to do the majority of my gift shopping online to in order to minimize time in line at the post office. I’m at the point now where all the easy gifts are out of the way, and I’m on the hunt for unique gifts for those hard-to-buy-for family members. While perusing various online retailers, I came across these gems.

Ceramic Toilet Bowl Mug – because who doesn’t want to drink out of a toilet??

toilet bowl mug
Doggie Boob Scarf – I’m sure we all know a dog who could use a little help with her cleavage. Plus, as an added bonus, this scarf will keep your poor flat-chested dog warm. Fashion AND function!

dog boob scarf
Mr. T Salt and Pepper Shakers – I pity the fool whose Christmas table won’t be adorned with these guys.

mr t salt and pepper 
Beard Hat Beanie – As the Beard Hat Beanie website says, “Give your face the hug it deserves!”

beard hat beanie
Sock Monkey Willie Warmer – This exists, and that’s about all I have to say about that.

penis sock monkey
And now that you see the types of things I’ve been looking at, is it any wonder that my Christmas shopping is not done??

No comments:

Post a Comment