Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Have a Problem

I am a marketing professional’s dream customer when it comes to grocery shopping. Lately every time I’ve seen some product dubbed “New” or “Limited Edition” or “Holiday,” it has ended up in my cart. And then in my belly. I can’t seem to stop myself, and it’s resulted in an overflowing pantry and fridge. Not everything I’ve bought has been awesome, but there have been a couple of pretty addictive finds.

Back to Nature Sweet Potato Crackers  & Cedar’s Cinnamon Raisin Hommus


sweet potato crackers and hummus
source & source

I found the hommus at Whole Foods the other day and had been eating it with baby carrots; it was okay but I wasn’t completely sold. Then I came across these crackers, and flavor greatness was achieved. Both the crackers and the hommus are only slightly sweet and have a light cinnamon flavor, and there are only a few raisins in the hummus which is a plus in my book. You know what else is fantastic with this hommus??

Stacy’s Simply Gingerbread Pita Chips


312910_10150363933628579_345473941_n
source
So yeah, these are good with the hommus, but honestly, they are every bit as good eaten straight out of the bag. Cinnamon, brown sugar, ginger, nutmeg all on a crispy pita chip…it’s a good thing these are only available during the holidays because I sort of want to eat them all the time.

Thomas Cranberry English Muffins


cranberry english muffins
source

English muffins are my favorite breakfast bread. I had seen the Pumpkin Spice English muffins pop up on various blogs, and I was dying to try them, but they don’t seem to be in stores here in Tampa. When I saw these at Publix, I made the decision to buy them in about a nanosecond. I’ve been putting homemade turkey sausage, egg whites, and a little Laughing Cow Light Cream Cheese on them for an out of this world breakfast sandwich.

The Fresh Market Harvest Pumpkin Salsa


Fresh Market Pumpkin Salsa
source
I’m sorry if you don’t have a Fresh Market where you live because this stuff is the best.

Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds


toasted coconut almonds
source

These almonds are probably the most dangerous of all my recent purchases.I never used to enjoy coconut, but ever since I started baking with coconut flour, I’ve grown to like it more and more. I find myself grabbing two or three out of the canister basically every single time I walk by the pantry. I walk by the pantry many, many times a day.

Anyone else found a new product recently that is worth buying??

No comments:

Post a Comment